Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Is this an Art Blog?

It wasn't meant to be. I simply seem to have found art pieces which have interested me enough to consequently spur some original thought, little of which has managed to make it to the blog as well. In due time though, I'm sure some will. I'm writing more for myself than for an audience right now although I'm one of those people who believe that speaking or writing about a thought breathes life into it, and lets it possibly grow into something else. Still catching a whiff of other proliferating thoughts slinking my way.

In the mean time, I'm somewhat bracing myself for anyone who chances upon this with a broader knowledge of contemporary art than I do (not hard to imagine) and therefore very possibly higher expectations and more pronounced opinions about why I've chosen to say the things I have about these images.

No comments:

Post a Comment