Thursday, August 9, 2012

Resolutions for the rest of 2012

Well, better late than never. 

I wouldn't have thought 10 years ago that I'd find myself needing reminders like this. What does a 15 year-old really know though? Life seems to be a constant process of re-learning things you may once have thought you knew. The good news is, as someone close recently pointed out - Life is long.
One week ago, that seemed like a terrible fact to be faced with. No doubt, I'l find myself contemplating this same thought with too much seriousness more than once again.

The key seems to lie in figuring out what you want, and what it is that makes you tick. For some of us who don't have that luxury of utter focus and obsession over a dedicated cause, it probably is good news after all that the end of the world isn't here yet.
 I have time to figure things out, and enjoy the endless possibilities that one way may lead to over another. How terribly exciting.


So, resolutions for the current year:

1. Strive to be a creator - of, anything but always
2. Surround myself with good energy
3. Not blame myself, or think that I'm any less than


No comments:

Post a Comment